How To Grant Google Search Console Access
Google Search Console tools and reports help us measure your website’s Search traffic and performance, fix issues, and make your site shine in Google Search results. Search Console is an essential part of any SEO’s toolkit. It provides actionable reports and constantly gives health check reminder to your website.
For instructions on how to give us Google Search Console access –
- Choose a property in Search Console here.
- Click the Settings icon in the navigation pane.
- Click Users & permissions.
- Click Add user and select the permissions to grant the user (to be supplied)
- Choose the permission level to grant the user.
- You’re good to go!