How to Grant Access on Google My Business
Following our instructions on how to grant access on Google My Business will ensure a simple and secure onboarding process.
Add owners & managers
- Go to your Business Profile, by typing into Google (Google My Business)
- Click Menu Business Profile settings Managers.
- At the top left, click Add .
- Enter a name and email address (to be supplied)
- Under “Access,” choose Owner or Manager.
- Click Invite.
Tips to note;
- Only owners can add or remove users.
- Managers can remove themselves from a profile.
- Google Groups can’t be added as managers or owners.
- Only the primary owner can transfer primary ownership.
When a user is removed, they will be notified by email. They will no longer be able to edit your business information or take any administrative actions for the profile. However, all their past responses to reviews, posts, comments and other actions will remain.